Applied Math Lab Robotic Testbed Publications and Preprints
- Yanina Landa, Haochong Shen, Ryo Takei and Yen-Hsi R. Tsai,
Autonomous Source Discovery and Navigation in Complicated Environments, September 2009
- David S. Hermina Martinez, Maximillian Gonzalez, Xinheng Huang, Benjamin Irvine, Chung H. Hsieh, Yuan R. Huang, Martin B. Short and Andrea L. Bertozzi,
An Economical Testbed for Cooperative Control and Sensing Strategies of Robotic Micro-vehicles, in Informatics in Control, Automation, and Robotics, Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 2013, vol. 174, Part 3, pages 65-75, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-31353-0_5.
- Jérôme Gilles, Balaji R. Sharma, Will Ferenc, Hannah Kastein, Lauren Lieu, Ryan Wilson, Yuan Rick Huang, Andrea L. Bertozzi, Baisravan HomChaudhuri, Subramanian Ramakrishnan, and Manish Kumar,
Robotic Swarming over the Internet, Proceedings of the 2012 American Control Conference.
- M. Gonzalez, X. Huang, B. Irvine, D. S. Hermina Martinez, C. H. Hsieh, Y. R. Huang, M. B. Short, and A. L. Bertozzi, A Third Generation Micro-vehicle Testbed for Cooperative Control and Sensing Strategies published in the Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), pages 14-20, 2011.
preprint version without watermark
- Ryo Takei, Richard Tsai, Haochong Shen and Yanina Landa,
`A Practical Path-planning Algorithm for a Vehicle with a Constrained Turning Radius: a Hamilton-Jacobi Approach, American Control Conference, 2010.
- Wangyi Liu, Martin B. Short, Yasser E. Taima, and Andrea L. Bertozzi,
Multiscale Collaborative Searching Through Swarming, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation, and Robotics (ICINCO), Portugal, June 2010.
- A. Joshi, T. Ashley, Y. Huang, and A. L. Bertozzi,
Experimental validation of cooperative environmental boundary tracking with on-board sensors, American Control Conference, St. Louis, MO, June 2009, pp. 2630-2635.
Wen Yang, Andrea L. Bertozzi, Xiao Fan Wang,
Stability of a
second order consensus algorithm with time delay,
Proc. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Cancun Mexico,
2008, pages 2926-2931.
- Z. Jin and A. L. Bertozzi,
Evironmental Boundary Tracking and Estimation
using Multiple Autonomous Vehicles, Proceedings of the 46th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, New Orleans, LA, 2007, pp. 4918-4923.
- Y. Landa, D. Galkowski, Y. R. Huang, A. Joshi, C. Lee, K. K. Leung, G. Malla, J. Treanor, V. Voroninski, A. L. Bertozzi, and R. Tsai,
Robotic path planning and visibility
with limited sensor data, in the proceedings of the 2007
American Control Conference.
- Kevin K. Leung, Chung H. Hsieh, Yuan R. Huang,
Abhijeet Joshi, Vlad Voroninski, and Andrea L. Bertozzi,
A second generation micro-vehicle testbed for cooperative
control and sensing strategies, in the proceedings of
the 2007 American Control Conference.
- Y.-L. Chuang, Y. R. Huang, M. R. D'Orsogna, and A. L. Bertozzi,
Multi-vehicle flocking: scalability of cooperative control algorithms
using pairwise potentials, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2007, pp. 2292-2299.
- Carmeliza Navasca, Ani Asatryan, Vatche Attarian, Abhijeet Joshi, Vlad Voroninski,
Meghdi Aboulian, and Krystle McBride
Implementations of control laws for motion camouflage in a pursuit-evasion
Proceedings of the 23rd IFIP Conference on System Modeling and Optimization, Krakow, Poland 2007.
- Chung H. Hsieh, Yao-Li Chuang, Yuan Huang, Kevin K. Leung, Andrea L. Bertozzi, and Emilio Frazzoli,
An Economical Micro-Car Testbed for Validation of Cooperative Control
Strategies, in the Proceedings of the
2006 American Control Conference, Minneapolis, MN, June 14-16,
- Chung H. Hsieh, Zhipu Jin, Daniel Marthaler, Bao Q. Nguyen, David J. Tung, Andrea L. Bertozzi, and Richard M. Murray, Experimental Validation of an Algorithm for Cooperative Boundary Tracking , Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Portland 2005, pp. 1078-1083.
- B. Q. Nguyen, Y-L Chuang, D. Tung, C. Hsieh, Z. Jin, L. Shi, D. Marthaler, A. L. Bertozzi, R. M. Murray, Virtual attractive-repulsive potentials for cooperative control of second order dynamic vehicles on the Caltech MVWT, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Portland 2005, pp. 1084-1089.