my linear algebra book these are all somewhat unfinished
handouts that I try to update from time to time. In the
near future I'll have a new handout on undergraduate
- A growing essay on manifold theory, de Rham cohomology and more.
- Counting methods in combinatorics and handout on max
flow min cut
- A book on Linear Algebra, to appear in UTM, Springer-Verlag, 2012.
- Errata (updated 8.22.12) and additional proofs for 2nd edition of Riemannian Geometry, New York: Springer-Verlag, GTM 171, 2006.
- An elementary exposition on warped products (updated 2.17.10).
- An exposition on Bochner-Lichnerowicz-Weitzenböck Formulas (12.1.11).
- The Ricci and Bianchi Identities (12.14.11).
- Rough Lin Alg Notes