- UCLA, adjunct assistant professor in Mathematics, 2019-now
- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, 2016-2019.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Machine Learning: theory, algorithm and applications;
- Transport information geometry with applications in data science, statistics, and computational statistical learning;
- Mean field games; Schordinger equation and Schrodinger Bridge problem;
- Numerical mean field games, optimal transport, fluid dynamics and optimal control;
"Hessian transport gradient flows", is accepted in Research in the Mathematical Sciences, Oct 11, 2019.
"Interacting Langevin Diffusions: Gradient Structure And Ensemble Kalman sampler", is accepted SIAM journal on Applied dynamical system, Oct 10, 2019.
"Wasserstein Diffusion Tikhonov Regularization"is accepted in OTML Workshop NeurIPS, Oct 1, 2019.
"Equilibrium slection via optimal transport"is accepted in SIAM journal on Applied Math, Sep 23, 2019.
"Unnormalized Optimal transport", known as GLOP, is accepted in Journal of Computational Physics, Sep 6, 2019. [PDF]
"Accelerated Information Gradient flow"is online. A sysmetic accerlated gradient flow has been studied in probability space and Gaussian models, Sep 4, 2019. [PDF]
"Wasserstein Hamiltonian flow"is accepted in Journal of differential equations, August 24, 2019. [PDF]
"Fast algorithms for generalized unnormalized optimal transport"is online, August 12, 2019. [PDF]
"Diffusion hypercontractivity via generalized density manifold"is online, July 29, 2019. [PDF]
"Fisher information regularization schemes for Wasserstein gradient flows"is online, July 3, 2019. [PDF]
"Hessian transport gradient flows"is online, May 11, 2019.[PDF]
"Algorithm for Hamilton-Jacobi equation in density space"is accpeted in Journal of Scientific Computation, May 4, 2019.
"Parametric Fokker-Planck equation", "Affine Natural Proximal Learning", "Hopf-Cole transformation and Schrodinger problems"are accpeted in Geometry science of information, April 25, 2019.
"Wasserstein of Wasserstein Loss"is accepted in ICML, April 22, 2019.
- Mean field games with applications
- Transport Information Geometric Learning (TIGL) (Under construction)
- Dynamical systems via Density manifold (Under construction)
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: wcli at math.ucla.edu
|Accelerated Information Gradient flow. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Mean Field Games with Applications. [Talk ]|
|Unnormalized Optimal Transport. [Talk ] [pdf1][pdf2]|
|Transport information geometric learning. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2] [pdf3] [pdf4][ pdf5 ][ pdf6 ]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2 ]|
|Computational Mean field games. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows via optimal transport. [Talk1] [Talk2] [pdf1 ][pdf 2][ pdf3] [pdf4]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf1 ] [pdf2 ]|
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf1] [pdf2] [pdf3] [pdf4][pdf5]|