- UCLA, adjunct assistant professor in Mathematics, 2019-now
- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, 2016-2019.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Wasserstein Information Geometry (WIG) and Machine Learning;
- Mean field games;
- Schordinger equation and Schrodinger Bridge problem;
- Computational mean field games, optimal transport and fluid dynamics.
"Fast algorithms For Generalized Unnormalized Optimal Transport"is online, August 12, 2019. [PDF]
"Diffusion hypercontractivity via generalized density manifold"is online, July 29, 2019. [PDF]
"Fisher information regularization schemes for Wasserstein gradient flows"is online, July 3, 2019. [PDF]
"Hessian transport gradient flows"is online, May 11, 2019.[PDF]
"Algorithm for Hamilton-Jacobi equation in density space"is accpeted in Journal of Scientific Computation, May 4, 2019.
"Parametric Fokker-Planck equation", "Affine Natural Proximal Learning", "Hopf-Cole transformation and Schrodinger problems"are accpeted in Geometry science of information, April 25, 2019.
"Wasserstein of Wasserstein Loss"is accepted in ICML, April 22, 2019.
"Gradient Structure Of The Ensemble Kalman Flow With Noise"is online, March 20, 2019.[PDF]
"Solving Large-Scale Optimization Problems with a Convergence Rate Independent of Grid Size"is accepted in SIAM journal on numerical analysis, March 13, 2019. [PDF]
- Mean field games
- Wasserstein Information Geometric Learning (WIGL) (Under construction)
- Wasserstein Geometry and Dynamical systems (Under construction)
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: wcli at math.ucla.edu
|Mean Field Games with Applications. [Talk ]|
|Unnormalized Optimal Transport. [Talk ] [pdf1][pdf2]|
|Learning via Wasserstein information geometry. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2] [pdf3]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2 ]|
|Mean field games via probability manifold. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows via optimal transport. [Talk1] [Talk2] [pdf1 ][pdf 2][ pdf3]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf ]|