|Office ||MS 2350
|Office Hours ||T 11:00 - 12:00 W 11:00-12:00
|E-Mail ||van at math .ucla .edu OR vanllatimer at gmail .com
- Spring 2018: Math 33A - Linear Algebra with Applications
- Winter 2017: Math 32B - Integration and Infinite Series
- Fall 2017: Math 3C - Calculus for Life Sciences.
- Research Interests
- Still looking! I'd love to do something with pure mathematical rigor while maintaining some semblance to the physical world.
- About Me
- I am a double Bruin---I did my undergrad here at UCLA in Mathematics with a Minor in Germanic Lagnuages. But more importantly, I started my family here! I met my beautiful wife when I transferred from El Camino Community College. We got married right after we graduated, and now we're back with a baby on the way.
- I take my teaching responsibilities very seriously. If you are a student in one of my classes, I'm incredibly pleased to have you and would welcome any comments or constructive criticism. Better now than when it comes time to fill out my teaching evaluation---for both of us!