Calculating the Solution of a Matrix Game
If you want to solve a matrix game, you've surfed to the right web page.
Here you are able to enter an arbitrary matrix. It will be considered as a
matrix of a matrix game where Player I chooses a row and simultaneously
Player II chooses a column. The matrix entry of the jointly selected
row and column represents as usual the winnings of the row chooser and the
loss of the column chooser.
Note: A randomization method is used to avoid cycling.
If there exists more than one optimal strategy, running the program again may give
another optimal strategy.
What to do:
- Enter or paste your matrix in the first text box below.
- Separate the numbers in each row by spaces.
- Put each row on a new line.
- Click the button that reads "Solve!"
- The solution will appear in the second text box.