suzuki [at] math.ucla.edu
I am a Hedrick Assistant Adjunct Professor at UCLA Mathematics Department mentored by Burt Totaro. I am a member of the Algebra Group. I completed my PhD at UIC in 2020 under the supervision of Lawrence Ein.
As of Fall 2022, I am on the job market for academic positions. Here is my cv.
I am interested in algebraic geometry, especially in algebraic cycles, birational geometry, and Hodge theory.
Publications and preprints
- "Non-injectivity of the cycle class map in continuous l-adic cohomology" (with F. Scavia), submitted. arxiv
- "Non-algebraic geometrically trivial cohomology classes over finite fields" (with F. Scavia), submitted. arxiv
- "Higher-dimensional Calabi-Yau varieties with dense sets of rational points", Eur. J. Math. 8 (2022), no. 1, 193--204. arxiv journal
- "Factorization of the Abel-Jacobi maps", Épijournal Géom. Algébrique 5 (2021), Art. 20, 9 pp. arxiv journal
- "An O-acyclic variety of even index" (with J. C. Ottem and an appendix by O. Wittenberg), submitted. arxiv
- "A pencil of Enriques surfaces with non-algebraic integral Hodge classes" (with J. C. Ottem), Math. Ann. 377 (2020), no. 1-2, 183--197. arxiv journal
- "Birational superrigidity and K-stability of projectively normal Fano manifolds of index one", Michigan Math. J. 70 (2021), no. 4, 779--792. arxiv journal
- "A remark on a 3-fold constructed by Colliot-Thélène and Voisin", Math. Res. Lett. 27 (2020), no. 1, 301--317. arxiv journal
- "Birational rigidity of complete intersections", Math. Z. 285 (2017), no. 1-2, 479--492. arxiv journal
An O-acyclic variety of even index: video1 video2 slides (with figures of "24 pizza slices", courtesy of J. C. Ottem)
Birational rigidity of complete intersections: video
Fall 2022, MATH 32A-4
Spring 2022, MATH 214B
Winter 2022, MATH 120A-1, MATH 131A-4
Fall 2021, MATH 33A-2
Spring 2021, MATH 131A-4, MATH 131A-5
Winter 2021, MATH 32A-1
Fall 2020, MATH 33A-2
This page was last updated on 10/23/2022.