suzuki [at] math.ucla.edu
I am a Hedrick Assistant Adjunct Professor at UCLA Mathematics Department mentored by Burt Totaro. I am a member of the Algebra Group.
I completed my PhD at UIC in 2020 under the supervision of Lawrence Ein. Here is my cv.
I am interested in algebraic geometry, especially in algebraic cycles, Hodge theory, and birational geometry.
- "Higher-dimensional Calabi-Yau varieties with dense sets of rational points", submitted. arxiv
- "Factorization of the Abel-Jacobi maps", submitted. arxiv
- "An O-acyclic variety of even index" (with J. C. Ottem and an appendix by O. Wittenberg), submitted. arxiv
- "A pencil of Enriques surfaces with non-algebraic integral Hodge classes" (with J. C. Ottem), Math. Ann. 377 (2020), no. 1-2, 183--197. arxiv journal
- "Birational superrigidity and K-stability of projectively normal Fano manifolds of index one", to appear in Michigan Math. J. arxiv journal
- "A remark on a 3-fold constructed by Colliot-Thélène and Voisin", Math. Res. Lett. 27 (2020), no. 1, 301--317. arxiv journal
- "Birational rigidity of complete intersections", Math. Z. 285 (2017), no. 1-2, 479--492. arxiv journal
Spring 2021, MATH 131A-4, MATH 131A-5
Winter 2021, MATH 32A-1
Fall 2020, MATH 33A-2
This page was last updated on 2/25/2021.