|Office ||Math Sciences 3921
|Office Hours ||[31B]: Tue 330-430p and 930-1030p  Mon 10-11a and Thu 2-3
|E-Mail ||(my last name) at math dot ucla dot edu
I am a second-year graduate student in the mathematics department at UCLA.
Here is a link to my papers on the arXiv.
Current Teaching (Winter 2020)
Math 170S: Statistics
- Fall 2019: Math 33A: Linear Algebra and Math 61: Discrete Math
- Summer 2019: Math 177 (Theory of Interest)
Math 31A: (Differential and Integral Calculus): Discussion section notes can be found here.
- Spring 2019: Math 170A (Probability)
Note: I will be posting homework solutions in this course. To see them, check the CCLE website for the course.
Some problems gone over in discussion sections can be found here and here.
- Winter 2019: Math 184 (Enumerative Combinatorics)
Some problems from discussion sections can be found here.
- Fall 2018: Math 31B (Integration and Infinite Series)