I am a first year PhD student of applied mathematics at University of California, Los Angeles. I graduated with BS in Mathematics of Computation and MA in Mathematics from UCLA in 2019 under Departmental Scholars Program. I was Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship recipient between 2015-2019 and IMO Gold Medalist in 55th International Mathematical Olympiad in 2014.
Here is my CV.
Current Teaching (2020W): Math 170E-4A
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics 1: Probability
- Instructor: Prof. Benjamin Harrop-Griffiths
- Time and Place for Discussion Section: Tuesday 8-9am at MS 5137
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours and Place: Tue 9-11am at
MS 3919MS 6118
- 2019F: Math170E - Introduction to Probability and Statistics 1: Probability with Prof. Swee Hong Chan
Past Experiences & REUs
- 2019 Summer: Math Olympiad Instructor at Star League Summer Camp.
- 2018 Summer: Research Intern at UCLA IPAM RIPS GumGum Team. Here is resulting paper: [arXiv] or [springer].
- 2017 Summer: Undergraduate Researcher at Computational and Applied Mathematics REU. Here is resulting paper preprint [arXiv].
- 2016 Summer: UCLA Mathematics Pure Math REU on PDEs. Here are some notes for Evans PDE book.
Math Olympiad Tutoring
I have been in Math Olympiad environment since sixth grade as a student and mentor. As a student I won gold medal at IMO and numerous other awards in national and international levels. As a mentor I have been teaching competitive math in various levels since high school. If you want mentoring and private tutoring for your child you can contact me via email. You can refer to my CV or LinkedIn profile for my previous experiences.