Assistant Adjunct Professor
|| Department of Mathematics |
University of California, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1555
| I obtained my Ph.D in mathematics at the Université de Lyon, France, under the supervision of Thomas Blossier and Frank O. Wagner June 1, 2016.
My research interests lie in the intersection of mathematical logic and algebra.
More precisely, I work in model theory and its applications to groups, rings and fields.
Publications and preprints
- On n-dependent groups and fields,
Mathematical Logic Quarterly, Vol. 62(3): 215-224, May 2016 arXiv, HAL
- Groups in NTP2, with Alf Onshuus,
Isr. J. Math., Vol. 217(1): 355–370,
March 2017, arXiv, HAL
- Almost group theory,
submitted, arXiv, HAL
- Division rings with ranks, with Daniel Palacin,
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 146 (2018), no. 2, 803-817, arXiv, HAL
- A note on FC-nilpotency, with Daniel Palacin,
Journal of Algebra and Its Applications 17 (2018), no. 9, 6 pages, arXiv
- Centralizers in pseudo-finite groups, with Daniel Palacin,
- Mekler’s construction and generalized stability, with Artem Chernikov,
Isr. J. Math. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11856-019-1836-z, arXiv
- On n-dependent groups and fields II, with Artem Chernikov
- Lovely groups in pseudo finite fields, with Thomas Blossier