Student Resources

Back to Kate's Homepage

Math Resources

Mental Health and Accessibility

  • CAPS, UCLA's Center for Counseling and Psychological Services, helps students access mental health support on and off campus.
  • The Center for Accessible Education facilitates accomodations for disabled students.

Complaints, Reporting, and Confidential Services

  • If you are a math student and you have academic concerns about a course or an instructor, you can contact the Undergraduate Vice Chairs Mike Hill and Don Blasius .
  • The Ombuds Office is a confidential resource for student complaints and informal conflict resolution.
  • The CARES Program is a confidential resource for survivors of sexual harassment and violence.
  • The Title IX Office helps students who wish to report an incident of gender-based discrimination, sexual harrassment, or sexual violence.