Publications and Preprints
- (with J. Bedrossian and P. Germain) Vortex filament solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations. Preprint (2018). [arXiv]
- (with P. Germain and J. L. Marzuola) Existence and uniqueness of solutions for a quasilinear KdV equation with degenerate dispersion. Comm. Pure Appl. Math., to appear. [journal]
- (with P. Germain and J. L. Marzuola) Compactons and their variational properties for degenerate KdV and NLS in dimension 1. Quart. Appl. Math., to appear. [journal]
- (with J. L. Marzuola) Small data global solutions for the Camassa-Choi equations. Nonlinearity, 31, no. 5 (2018): 1868-1904. [journal]
- (with M. Ifrim and D. Tataru) Finite depth gravity water waves in holomorphic coordinates. Ann. PDE 3, no. 1 (2017): 4. [journal]
- (with M. Ifrim and D. Tataru) The lifespan of small data solutions to the KP-I. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2017, no. 1 (2017): 1–28. [journal]
- Long time behavior of solutions to the mKdV. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 41, no. 2 (2016): 282–317. [journal]
- Large Data local well-posedness for a class of KdV-type equations II. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2015, no. 18 (2015): 8590–8619. [journal]
- Large data local well-posedness for a class of KdV-type equations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 367, no. 2 (2015): 755–773. [journal]
- Analysis, Spring 2019.
- Calculus of Several Variables, Winter 2018.
- Calculus of Several Variables, Fall 2018.
New York University
- Discrete Mathematics, Spring 2018.
- Ordinary Differential Equations, Fall 2017.
- Calculus 1, Fall 2016.
University of California, Berkeley
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus, Fall 2014.
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2013.
- Introduction to Topology & Analysis, Spring 2013.
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus, Spring 2012.
- Linear Algebra & Differential Equations, Fall 2011.
- Multivariable Calculus, Spring 2011.
- Calculus, Fall 2010.
I am originally from London, UK and have been in Los Angeles since July 2018. I was previously a postdoctoral researcher at the Courant Institute, NYU and a member of the Simons Society of Fellows. I completed my PhD at the University of California, Berkeley, where my advisor was Daniel Tataru, and my undergraduate degree at Magdalen College, Oxford.