|Current teaching: ||Math 131B
|Office: ||Math Sciences 2953
|Office Hours: ||Out of town June 26 - August 18
|E-Mail: ||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links: CV
- Available for tutoring in college math.
- Teaching resources from past courses are available here.
- For more information, click the link above.
- Advisor: Dima Shlyakhtenko
- Non-commutative probability: free entropy, operator-valued laws, types of non-commutative independence, central limit theorems, matricial complex analysis.
- Operator algebras: planar algebras, II1 factors.
- Graph Laplacians: Resistor networks and electrical inverse problem, Laplacian eigenvalues, critical groups.