I am currently a Hedrick Assistant Adjunct Professor at UCLA in the mathematics department
working with Mike Hill
I finished my PhD in 2020 at the University of Oregon
under the supervision of Dan Dugger
My research interests are in algebraic topology, and more specifically equivariant homotopy theory.
Here is my CV
(last updated: March 2022).
- Equivariant ℤ/ℓ-modules for the cyclic group C2 (arXiv). Joint with Daniel Dugger and Clover May, preprint.
- The cohomology of C2-surfaces in constant ℤ-coefficients (arXiv), preprint. Submitted.
- Genuine-commutative ring structure on rational equivariant K-theory for finite abelian groups (arXiv). Joint with A.M. Bohmann, J. Ishak, M. Kędziorek, and C. May, to appear in the Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society.
- Equivariant Fundamental Classes in RO(C2)-graded cohomology in constant ℤ/2-coefficients. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 21 (2021), no. 6, 2799--2856.
- Naive-commutative structure on rational equivariant K-theory for abelian groups (arXiv). Joint with A.M. Bohmann, J. Ishak, M. Kędziorek, and C. May, to appear in Topology and its Applications.
- The RO(C2)-graded cohomology of C2-surfaces in constant ℤ/2-coefficients. Math. Z. 297 (2021), no. 1-2, 961--996.
Here is a link to my papers on the arXiv
- Video recording of a talk I gave in the eCHT Research Seminar about using algebraic models to prove a uniqueness result for equivariant rational complex K-theory as a genuine-commutative ring G-spectrum. This talk is based on joint work with A.M. Bohmann, J. Ishak, M. Kędziorek, and C. May.
- Video talk that I gave about equivariant fundamental classes in constant Z/2 coefficients for the Junior Mathematician Research Archive.
- Slides from a talk I gave at the JMM in January 2020 about equivariant fundamental classes in constant Z/2 coefficients.
- Slides from a talk I gave at the AMS Spring Sectional Meeting in March 2019 about the RO(C2)-graded cohomology of C2-surfaces and equivariant fundamental classes in constant Z/2 coefficients.
- Slides from a talk I gave at the 2018 Young Topologists Meeting about the RO(C2)-graded cohomology in both constant Z/2 coefficients and constant integer coefficients.
- I will be teaching one section of Math 111-Theory of Numbers in Spring 2022.
- I am one of the organizers of the Junior Research Mathematician Archive (JMRA). This site hosts short research videos from junior mathematicians. We welcome submissions from all areas of pure mathematics!
Hedrick Assistant Adjunct Professor
Office: MS 6304