|Office ||3905 Math Sciences
|Office Hours ||Tuesday-Thursday 1PM-2PM, 4PM-5PM
|E-Mail ||asmith at math .ucla .edu
|Phone ||609 433 5042
- About Me
I'm a sixth year graduate student at UCLA, interested in equivariant stable homotopy, particularly under an action of an N∞ operad.
My advisor is Mike Hill. Before UCLA, I was an undergraduate at Carnegie Mellon.
- The structure of G-spectra indexed on an N∞ operad. In progress.
- Picard groups of N∞ spectra. In progress.
- Fall 2020: PIC 10A with Minh Pham
- Summer 2020: PIC 10A with Michael Andrews
- Spring 2020: PIC 10A with Wang Bao
- Winter 2020: PIC 10A with Ricardo Salazar
- Fall 2019: PIC 10A with David Hyde
- Summer 2019: Math 31A
- Spring 2019: PIC 10A with Ernest Ryu
- Winter 2019: PIC 10A with Michael Andrews
- Fall 2018: PIC 10B with Ricardo Salazar
- Spring 2018: PIC 10A with Jukka Virtanen
- Winter 2018: PIC 10A with Hangjie Ji
- Fall 2017: PIC 10A with Omri Azencot
- Spring 2017: Math 32A with Jukka Keranen
- Winter 2017: Math 3C with Nadja Hempel and Math 31A with Jocelyn Chanussot
- Fall 2016: PIC 10B with Riardo Salazar and Math 3C with Alejandro Morales
- Spring 2016: Math 3C with Mihai Cucuringu
- Winter 2016: Math 3A with Pietro Kreitlon Carolino
- Fall 2016: Math 3C with Robert Denomme