Department of Mathematics
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Office: MS 6105
I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics at UCLA
working with Mario Bonk.
My main research interests are geometric measure theory, fractal geometry, quasi-conformal and conformal geometry, and dynamics.
My current research project is
supported by an Early Postdoc.Mobility Fellowship of the SNSF.
Papers and Preprints
5. Marstrand-type projection theorems for linear projections and in normed spaces. Preprint.
4. Projection theorems in hyperbolic space (with Z. M. Balogh). Arch. Math., 112:329, 2019.
3. Marstrand type projection theorems for normed spaces (with Z. M. Balogh). Preprint. To appear in Journal of Fractal Geometry.
2. Iterated function system quasiarcs (with K. Wildrick). Conform. Geom. Dyn., 21:78–100, 2017.
1. Dimensions of projections of sets on Riemannian surfaces of constant curvature (with Z. M. Balogh). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 144(7),
Topics at the Interface of Analysis and Geometry (AMS Sectional Meeting), March 22-24, University of Hawai'i, Manoa, Honolulu, HI.
Analysis, Geometry, and PDEs in Non-smooth Metric Spaces (AMS Sectional Meeting), April 13-14, University of Connecticut Hartford, Hartford, CT
Geometric Analysis on Riemannian and Singular Metric Measure Spaces , July 1-5, Lake Como School of Advanced Studies, Como, Italy.
In Winter 2019 (Jan-Mar), I am teaching Math110A: Abstract Algebra. You can find my course website on
and my syllabus here.
Dimension and projections in normed spaces and Riemannian manifolds.
supervised by Prof. Dr. Zoltán Balogh, Mathematical Institute,
University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland