Information session dates and the application deadline for the minor in entrepreneurship have JUST BEEN UPDATED on the minor website at http://www.uei.ucla.edu/academic-programs/entrepreneurship/apply-to-the-minor/.
The winter quarter application deadline is Friday, February 21, 2020. Prospective applicants should attend an Entrepreneurship Minor information session on one of the following dates before submitting an application. Anyone interested in the minor is welcome to attend; RSVPs are not necessary. Because students are only afforded ONE opportunity to apply for the minor, it is important to attend an information session to learn when to apply and what makes a strong application.
Winter 2020 Information Sessions
- Tuesday, January 14, 5 pm in 203 Covel Commons, Startup UCLA
- Wednesday, January 15, 3:30 pm in The Alper Room, Bunch 2265, Department of Economics
- Tuesday, January 21, 2 pm in The Alper Room, Bunche 2265, Department of Economics
- Wednesday, January 22, 3 pm in 1100 Terasaki Life Science Building
- Tuesday, January 28, 3 pm in 1100 Terasaki Life Sciences Building
- Wednesday, January 29, 2 pm in 193 Kaplan Hall, Department of English
- Friday, January 31, 12 pm in 193 Kaplan Hall, Department of English
The minor student advisor, Janel Munguia, is available via UCLA Message Center.