Show your true Bruin passion while discovering a rewarding career in nonprofit fundraising, alumni relations, advocacy for UCLA. Apply to the PAID UCLA External Affairs summer internship program at internships.support.ucla.edu. This competitive program provides you amazing opportunities:
- Learn what it takes to gain financial support and promote community involvement for UCLA.
- Work on meaningful projects and acquire significant marketable skills in marketing, business analysis, presentations, networking, professional relationship building.
- Network with UCLA alumni, donors, university advancement professionals.
- Be mentored and coached by experienced professionals who are committed to advancing your career.
- Enjoy lots of seminars, workshops to hone your skills and learn in depth about fundraising, nonprofit management and advocacy.
ATTEND AN INFO SESSION TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN: February 9th from 6p – 7p at James West Alumni Center
Details about the internship:
Internship Program dates: June 18 – August 24, 2018
Eligibility: UCLA students who will reach junior and senior class standing by September 2018
Apply at: internships.support.ucla.edu
Application Deadline: February 14, 2018
QUESTIONS?: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.794.2878