Show your true Bruin passion while discovering a rewarding career in nonprofit fundraising, alumni relations, advocacy for UCLA. Apply to the PAID UCLA External Affairs summer internship program at internships.support.ucla.edu. This competitive program provides you amazing opportunities:
- Learn what it takes to gain financial support and promote community involvement for UCLA.
- Work on meaningful projects and learn significant marketable skills in marketing, business analysis, presentations, networking, professional relationship building.
- Network with UCLA alumni, donors, university advancement professionals.
- Be mentored and coached by experienced professionals who are committed to advancing your career.
- Enjoy lots of seminars, workshops to hone your skills and learn in depth about fundraising, nonprofit management and advocacy.
Details about the internship:
Internship Dates: June 19 – August 25, 2017
Eligibility: UCLA students who will reach junior and senior class standing by September 2017
Apply at: internships.support.ucla.edu
Application Deadline: February 15, 2017
**JOIN US FOR AN INFORMATION SESSION ON January 31ST in COVEL – WEST COAST ROOM from 6p – 7p. Hear from intern alumni about their experience in the program! To RSVP please click here.
QUESTIONS?: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.794.2878