Work with leaders in Neuroscience as you become one
Duke Neurobiology actively recruits students with training in math, physics,
computer science, engineering, and biological disciplines. We utilize theory,
computation, and experimental approaches to understand the brain and thus
seek students from diverse disciplines to help tackle complex questions.
- Cutting Edge Research
- Duke Faculty and trainees are world leaders in neuroscience
- Interdisciplinary Collaborations
- Our 54 training faculty span 15 departments and actively collaborate
- Individualized Mentoring
- Students have mentors both within the lab and across the community
- Vibrant Intellectual Environment
- We convene for weekly seminars, journal clubs, student presentations, social events, and more
Duke and Neurobiology are committed to diversity and inclusion and to recruiting and supporting students who enrich our community.
Apply here to join our team!
Deadline: December 1, 2019