See attached flyer.
Passionate about empowering youth through education?
ShareChange Civic Engagement Fellowship:
Learn Critical Skills, Including:
- Project and Organizational management
- Facilitative leadership and strategies for reaching Consensus (inspired by the Interaction Method)
- Experiential learning and David A. Kolb's Experiential Learning Theory
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research methods
- Important community development concepts
- Serve as a Program Facilitator for our Service Learning and Civic Engagement Programs
- Teams of Fellows guide high school students to identify, research, and take action on community issues.
- Bring powerful experiential learning programs to schools and communities
- Connect students, schools, parents, and businesses to build impactful community projects
Ready to become a Fellow? Apply online by 5/1
For more information, visit us at: www.sharechange.org