The Athletics Peer Learning Lab (APLL) in Covel Commons is hiring UCLA undergraduates as peer learning facilitators (PLFs or “tutors”) to facilitate group and individual peer learning sessions for student-athletes. APLL is currently conducting a search process to hire PLFs for the 2017-18 academic years. Current undergraduates who are registered UCLA students in Fall 2017 are encouraged to apply. The PLF position is an exceptional job for UCLA undergraduates for numerous reasons, including:
- Highly Competitive Pay – $15-$21/hour
- Flexible, Part-Time Student Job – Evening Hours
- Convenient Location – Work On-Campus at Covel Commons
- Networking Opportunities with UCLA Professors, Staff, and Students
- Professional and Academic Growth
Access the application here: PLF Application 2017-18 (with FAQ)
The first phase of the application process will end March 10, 2017.
Questions? Contact APLL@athletics.ucla.edu or (310) 206-7526.