Building your bright future begins at UCLA's 4th Annual Career Ready Bootcamp (CRB) - a three-day professional and career development camp for UCLA undergraduate students. Through a series of interactive skill-building activities, peer-to-peer discussions, and in-depth training and feedback from alumni mentors, participants will gain increased confidence in navigating their career journey and presenting themselves effectively as candidates for internships and professional positions.
- Guided self-assessment to understand how to leverage your unique strengths in pursuit of your career goals.
- Training, practice, and individualized feedback on your resume, networking, and interviewing skills.
- Meaningful connections with your fellow Bruins, as well as mentors in various fields and industries, who will provide developmental support and insight.
- Guidance to develop a personalized Career Action Plan with defined goals and strategies.
- Ongoing career development support from the UCLA Career Center.
- Apply in BruinView (Job ID# 932222) – career.ucla.edu/bv
- Application Deadline: Sunday, November 5th
- Program Dates: Friday 1/5 – Sunday 1/7. Mandatory Orientation: Thursday, 11/30, 5-7PM.
- All program expenses are covered by the Career Center (transportation, lodging, and meals).
- Targeting sophomores and first year transfers, but open to all undergraduate students
- Successful CRB participants are willing to take risks, engage in meaningful self-reflection, provide and receive constructive feedback, and share openly of themselves with their peers and alumni.
- All CRB candidates must commit to a 2-night stay in Malibu, CA beginning on Friday, January 5th through Sunday, January 7th.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org