The UCLA Venture Capital Fund is proud to announce the 2017 UCLA Venture Capital Fund Fellows Program. This program will provide UCLA undergraduate students the opportunity to associate with the members of the UCLA Venture Capital Fund, a premier entrepreneurial network. Successful candidates will receive guidance with placement at an entrepreneurial company during the summer of 2017. The fellows will also be invited to join the UCLA Venture Capital Fund free of charge for the two years. There will be two fellow spots awarded: one for a student with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurial ventures in technology/media/digital, and one for a student with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurial ventures in life sciences/health care/medical devices.
- Invitation to join the UCLA Venture Capital Fund as a full member for two years with all the benefits associated, including invitation to the UCLA Venture Capital Fund’s Annual Members Dinner
- Mentorship and networking opportunities with UCLA Venture Capital Fund members
- Increased marketability and value to employers for future internships or full-time positions
- Assistance in connections to entrepreneurial companies. Past companies include: NFL, ClassPass, Neurosky, BitTorrent, Divy Inc., Stellar Labs Inc.
1. Complete the application form: https://goo.gl/forms/QNXXSNpD1RuHfkZE2
2. Submit a 1-page Resume AND a 1-page Cover Letter addressed to the “UCLA VC Fund Fellows Program Committee” specifying your background, qualifications, and interest in this program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or further information, please contact: email@example.com or (310) 794-4442