Happy 8th week! We hope this email finds you well! LBSA has been working hard this quarter to bring valuable and impactful events. This week we are excited to announce that we will be partnering with Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. and Gamma Zeta Alpha Fraternity, Inc. to collectively host PwC for a financial literacy workshop!
PwC will be presenting on important topics such as Setting Career Goals and Responding to Unexpected Career Events and Credit Record and Debt Management. After the workshops, there will be a chance to network with the presenters.
We hope you can make it! Food and drinks will be served as well as an opportunity to win prizes! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
When: Wednesday, February 24th 2016
Where: Bruin Reception Room (Ackerman 2nd Floor)
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dress Code: Business Casual
Please RSVP: Here
Latino Business Student Association | University of California, Los Angeles
Mobile | 310.892.7213
Email | email@example.com
Website | http://www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/lbsa
UCLA Venture Capital Fund Fellows Program, Friday, March 4th, 2016 by 5:00 PM
The UCLA Venture Capital Fund is proud to announce the 2016 UCLA Venture Capital Fund Summer Fellows Program. This program will provide UCLA undergraduate students the opportunity to associate with the members of the UCLA Venture Capital Fund, a premier entrepreneurial network. Successful candidates will receive a $5,000 award tied to their working at an entrepreneurial company during the summer of 2016. There will be up to two awards granted:
· $5,000 award for working at an entrepreneurial company during the summer of 2016
· Mentorship from the UCLA Venture Capital Fund
· Increased marketability and value to employers for future internships or full-time positions
· Assistance in connections to entrepreneurial companies
· Ambitious and well-rounded students with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurial ventures centered on either technology/media/digital or life sciences/health care/medical devices.
· Current sophomores (Class of 2018) or juniors (Class of 2017)
· All majors are eligible
· At least a 3.0 cumulative UCLA GPA
· Availability to work for an entrepreneurial venture during the summer of 2016
· $5,000 award conditioned upon commencement of a qualified position with an entrepreneurial company during the summer of 2016, as determined by the UCLA Venture Capital Fund
1. Complete the application form here.
2. Submit a 1-page Resume AND a 1-page Cover Letter addressed to the “UCLA VC Fund Summer Fellows Program Committee” specifying your background, qualifications, and interest in this program
Final Deadline: Friday, March 4th, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For questions or further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org