Office: MS 3957
Email: zkli [at] ucla [dot] edu
I am a fourth year math graduate student at UCLA working in harmonic analysis and analytic number theory. My advisor is Terence Tao.
Here is my CV.
I wrote a summary of the recent Bourgain-Demeter-Guth paper working out the iteration scheme in the two dimensional case here.
Peter Cheng and I have typed our solutions to the Spring 2007-Spring 2015 ADE qualifying exams.
The guide can be found here.
Unedited solutions to the Fall 1999-Fall 2006 ADE qualifing exams are posted here but they are not typed.
(Use bookmarks in the pdf to navigate between exam years.)
- Math 117, Algebra for Applications: Section 1A (Professor C. Khare)
- Math 171, Stochastic Processes: Section 2A (Professor C. Wang)
- Math 131A, Analysis: Section 4A (Professor I. Angelopoulos)
- Math 135, Ordinary Differential Equations: Section 3A (Professor H. Gao)
- Math 31A: Sections 2E, 2F (Professor E. Radke)
- Math 31A: Sections 4E, 4F (Professor D. Brizolis)
2015-2016: No teaching
- Math 32A, Calculus of Several Variables: Sections 1E, 1F (Professor D. Taylor)
- Math 33B, Differential Equations: Sections 2A, 2B (Professor A. Mavromoustaki)
- Math 31A: Sections 2C, 2D (Professor G. Liu)
- Math 31B, Integration and Infinite Series: Sections 1E, 1F (Professor F. Castella)
- Math 31A, Differential and Integral Calculus: Sections 1A, 1B (Professor D. Renfrew)
- Math 31A: Sections 2C, 2D (Professor D. Taylor)
2013-2014: No teaching