- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, to present.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Born in Tancheng, Shandong, China, 1988.
- Computations and modeling via Optimal transport, including L1 minimization, fluid dynamics, machine learning and image processing;
- Stochastic mechanics with applications, including Schrodinger equation and bridge problem;
- Dynamical system in probability manifold;
- Entropy and Fisher information;
- Evolutionary dynamics and Mean field games;
- Optimal control and Robotics path planning problem;
- Stochastic differential equations.
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|