- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, to present.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Born in Tancheng, Shandong, China, 1988.
- Stochastic mechanics with applications, including Schrodinger equation and bridge problem;
- Computations and modeling via optimal transport, including L1 minimization, fluid dynamics and image processing;
- Statistical inference and Machine learning via optimal transport; Wasserstein statistical manifold;
- Entropy and Fisher information;
- Evolutionary dynamics and Mean field games;
- Optimal control and Robotics path planning problem;
- Stochastic differential equations.
|Wasserstein statistical manifold. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2]|
|Optimal control in density space. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: email@example.com