- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, to present.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Born in Tancheng, Shandong, China, 1988.
- Stochastic mechanics with applications, including Schrodinger equation and bridge problem;
- Computations and modeling via optimal transport, including L1 minimization and image processing;
- Machine learning via Wasserstein statistical manifold;
- Evolutionary dynamics and Mean field games;
- Optimal control and Robotics path planning problem.
- Our paper Population game and discrete optimal transport is accpeted in Journal of Nonlinear Science, Oct 5th.
- A new preprint A discrete Schrodinger bridge problem via optimal transport on graphs, Sep 28th.
- A new preprint Multilevel Optimal Transport: a Fast Approximation of Wasserstein-1 distances, Sep 28th.
- A new preprint Wasserstein proximal of GANs, Sep 27th.
- AIM conference on Boltzmann machine, Sep 14-21st.
- MURI on Mean field games
- Wasserstein statistical manifold (Under construction)
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: wcli at math.ucla.edu
|Wasserstein statistical manifold. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2]|
|Optimal control in density space. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf ]|