- UCLA, CAM assistant professor in Mathematics, to present.
- Georgia Tech, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2016.
- Georgia Tech, M.S. in Statistics, 2015.
- Shandong University, B.S.in Mathematics, 2009.
- Born in Tancheng, Shandong, China, 1988.
- Wasserstein information geometry and Machine learning;
- Mean field games;
- Numerical optimal transport and Fluid dynamics.
- A draft Hopf-Cole transormation via generalized Schrodinger bridge problem is online, Dec 23th.
- The comment on Wasserstein proximal of GANs is online, Nov 16th.
- Natural gradient via optimal transport is accpeted in Information Geometry, Nov 8th.
- Wasserstein information geometry (Under construction)
- MURI on Mean field games
- Office: MS 7620F, UCLA.
- Email: wcli at math.ucla.edu
|Learning via Wasserstein information geometry. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2] [pdf3]|
|Evolutionary games via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf1 ][pdf2 ]|
|Mean field games via probability manifold. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|Hamiltonian flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk1] [Talk2] [pdf1 ][pdf 2][ pdf3]|
|Gradient flows on graphs via optimal transport. [Talk ] [pdf ]|
|L1 optimal transport with applications. [Talk ] [pdf ]|