I am a graduate student studying applications of mathematics at UCLA generally focused on machine learning using variational methods.
- T. R. Meyer, Andrea L. Bertozzi: Approaches to Topic Modeling, in preparation.
- D. Ziegler, T. R. Meyer, A. Amrein, A. Bertozzi, P. D. Ashby, "Optimal Scan Path for High-Speed Scanning Atomic Force Microscopy" submitted to IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics.
- T. R. Meyer, L. Drumetz, J. Chanussot, A. L. Bertozzi, C. Jutten, "Hyperspectral Unmixing with Material Variability using Social Sparsity" submitted to ICIP 2016.
- T. R. Meyer, D. Balagué, M. Camacho-Collados, H. Li, K. Khuu, P. J. Brantingham, A. L. Bertozzi, "A year in Madrid as described through the analysis of geotagged Twitter data" submitted to Royal Society Open Science.
- J. Gilles, T. Meyer, P. K. Douglas, "Leveraging Sparsity: A Low-Rank + Sparse Decomposition (LR+SD) Method for Automatic EEG Artifact Removal" Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Sparsity Techniques in Medical Imaging (STMI 2014), Boston, USA, September 2014.
- T. Meyer, T. Wittman, "Coastal Bathymetry from Sparse Level Curves" Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 2014 IEEE International.
- D. Ziegler, T. Meyer, R. Farnham, Ch. Brune, A. L. Bertozzi, P. Ashby, "Improved accuracy and speed in scanning probe microscopy by image reconstruction from non-gridded position sensor data" Nanotechnology. 2013 Aug 23;24(33):335703.
- T. R. Meyer, D. Ziegler, Ch. Brune, A. Chen, R. Farnham, N. Huynh, J-M. Chang, A. Bertozzi, P.D. Ashby, "Height Drift Correction in Non-Raster Atomic Force Microscopy" Ultramicroscopy Volume 137, February 2014, Pages 48-54.
- UCLA Math 191: Machine Learning, S15
- UCLA Applied REU '14 Grad Mentor "Big Data II"
- UCLA PIC 10A TA, W14
- UCLA Math 199: Machine Learning, S14
- UCLA Applied REU '13 Grad Mentor "Epilepsy and Functional MRI"
- UCLA Applied REU '12 Grad Mentor "Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy"
- B.A. Physics, UCLA
- B.S. Applied Mathematics, UCLA
- A.A. Mathematics, Bakersfield College