Department of Mathematics, UCLA
Whenever you want. But I'll make sure to be in my office Thurs 1-3.
I'm a second year graduate student interested in mathematical gauge theory (particularly the theory of Yang-Mills instantons)
and its applications to low-dimensional (3+1) topology and differential geometry. My advisor is Ciprian Manolescu
- Spring 2016: Math 225C, Algebraic Topology, with Ko Honda
There is an anonymous feedback form for my sections here. Feel free to send whatever comments you like about how you would prefer discussion or anything you deem relevant.
- Winter 2016: Math 225B, Differential Geometry, with Kefeng Liu
- Fall 2015: Math 32A, Multivariable Calculus, with Lincoln Chayes
Math 225A, Differential Topology, with Ko Honda
- Summer 2015: Math 170B, Probability Theory II, with Sungjin Kim
- Spring 2015: Math 132, Complex Analysis, with Jesse Burke
- Winter 2015: Math 33A, Linear Algebra and Applications, with Tova Brown
- Fall 2014: Math 31B, Integration and Infinite Series, with Tova Brown
I use StackExchange:
Image by Ryan Armand.