E.R. Hedrick Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, UCLA.
My main research interests are probability theory and mathematical physics.
I received my Ph.D. from
ETH Zurich. My advisor was Professor Alain-Sol
Here is my CV.
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Los Angeles
520, Portola Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1555
Phone: +1 310 206 9974
Office: MS 6172
MATH 275 C - Spring 2017
- with J. Fröhlich: Some applications of the Lee-Yang theorem
J. Math. Phys. 53, 095218, pp. 1-15 (2012).
- with A.-S. Sznitman: Phase transition and level set percolation for the Gaussian free field
Commun. Math. Phys. 320 (2), pp. 571-601 (2013).
- Level set percolation for random interlacements and the Gaussian free field
Stoch. Proc. Appl. 124 (4), pp. 1469-1502 (2014).
- with A. Drewitz: High-dimensional asymptotics for percolation of Gaussian free field level sets
Electron. J. Probab. 20 (47), pp. 1-39 (2015).
- A 0-1 law for the massive Gaussian free field
Probab. Theory Rel. Fields, 169 (3-4), pp. 901-930 (2016).
- with J. Fröhlich: On cluster properties of classical ferromagnets in an external magnetic field
J. Stat. Phys. 166 (3-4), pp. 828-840 (Special issue on the occasion of David Ruelle's and Yakov Sinai's 80'th birthdays), (2017).
- Decoupling inequalities for the Ginzburg-Landau ∇φ models
Preprint, submitted, 34 pages (2016).
- with M. Biskup. Limit theory for random walks in degenerate time-dependent random environments.
Preprint, submitted, 56 pages (2017).
- On pinned fields, interlacements, and random walk on (ℤ/Nℤ)2 .
Preprint, submitted, 33 pages (2017).
- with A. Drewitz and A. Prévost. The sign clusters of the massless free
field percolate on ℤd, d≥3 (and more).
Preprint, submitted, 36 pages (2017).