|Office ||Math Sciences 6161
|E-Mail ||kkinneberg (at) math (dot) ucla (dot) edu
- I am a fifth-year graduate student in the UCLA math department. My interests lie at the intersection of analysis and geometry, including negatively-curved metric spaces, hyperbolic groups, metric analysis on fractals, and the Loewner differential equation. A common thread in these topics is a connection to conformal and quasiconformal geometry.
- My advisor is Mario Bonk.
- Here is my research statement.
- Current Teaching
- Math 120A, with L. Guerberoff
- Office Hours: Mon. 2--3:30pm in MS 5225
- Math 245A, with J. Garnett
- Office Hours: Thurs. 1--2:30pm in MS 6161
- Papers and Preprints
- Rigidity for quasi-Möbius actions on fractal metric spaces, submitted 2013. arXiv
- Compact widths in metric trees, Banach Center Publ. 92 (2011) (with A.G. Aksoy). arXiv
- Other writings, etc.
- Analytic Methods in Additive Number Theory (Undergraduate Thesis). pdf
- A cubical antipodal theorem (with A. Mazel-Gee, T. Sondjaja, and F.E. Su). arXiv
- On the index of constant mean curvature hypersurfaces (with E. Colberg, A.M. de Jesus, and G. Silva Neto). arXiv
- Curriculum Vitae