Juan Carlos Ramírez
|Office ||IPAM 1129D
|E-Mail ||jramirezpr at math .ucla .edu
- Current Teaching
- Summer 2017 PIC 40A (Virtanen): Geology 4645; Tues Thurs 2:00-2:50pm.
- OH: Tues 3-4:30pm on PIC Lab(MS2000)
- PIC 10A (Falcon): Boelter 5419; Tues Thurs 12:00-12:50pm.
- OH Wed 12-1:30 pm (MS2000)
- Research Interests
- Iterative methods for large sparse systems
- Grid-based numerical methods for PDE
- First-order non-smooth optimization
- About me:
- Undergraduate B.A. (Licenciatura) from ITAM in Econ and Applied Math
- I am a fan of Podcasts, Star Wars, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Learning a little bit of Italian (Already know some German, and my default language is Spanish).
- Useful Links: