Broiled Chicken Legs
by Alice Carter
- One package chicken legs (drumsticks), 4 to 6 pieces
- Salt and Pepper
- PAM spray-on oil
- Preheat oven for broiling. (Watch safety.)
- Spray a baking dish with PAM.
- Wash chicken legs and dry with a paper towel.
- Arrange legs in dish leaving space between them.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Let stand 10 minutes for the salt to soak in (optional).
- Bake on one side for 18 minutes (in our oven).
- Turn them over and bake 10 minutes more.
- Cut one open. If no blood runs out and the meat isn't obviously
pink, it's done.
Wash your hands after finishing the steps where you handle raw meat.