|Location ||Dodd 78
|Meeting Times ||9 - 11a and 1 - 4p, 13 - 24 August 2018.
|Contact ||iacoley at math dot ucla dot edu
- Main Topics
- Single variable and multivariable calculus
- Differential equations, mostly linear ODEs
- Linear algebra
- Abstract algebra, mostly group theory with some ring and field theory
- Real and Complex Analysis
- Topology, almost exclusively point-set topology
- Statistics, Probability, and Combinatorics
- Set Theory and Logic
- Miscellaneous mathematics, including Graph Theory and Algorithms
- A detailed schedule can be found here.
- Rough lecture notes that are very much in progress can be found here.
- Week 1: single variable calculus, multivariable calculus, and linear algebra.
- Week 2: the more advanced and more obscure topics.
- Practice Exam Scores
- Click here to view the Summer 2018 Practice Exam Scores.
- Practice Exams
If you are taking the course in Summer 2018, don't look at these!