|Office ||MS 3903
|Office Hours ||Math 31B: Monday 12p-1p|
SMC: Tuesday 10a-11a
Math 210C: Wednesday 2p-3p and Thursday 12p-1p
|E-Mail ||iacoley at math dot ucla dot edu
- Math 31B, Spring 2017
- Ever wished you could take Rogawski on the go?
- Here are bonus problems and concepts, updated on a weekly-ish basis.
- Here are solutions for the first midterm.
- Here are solutions for the second midterm.
- Research Interests
- Derivators and Homotopy Theory
- Higher Algebraic K-Theory
- Homological Algebra
- Papers and Presentations
- My graduate research on derivators is in preparation for public consumption.
- An explicit construction of an expander family, Northwestern University Undergraduate Honours Thesis.
- Abelian Patterns and Periods, UNC Greensboro REU Presentation.
- Homework/Notes (Caveat lector! May contain errors, especially when noted.)
- Non-mathematical Papers
- Virgil's Aeneid in Neronian Literature, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Honourable Mention 2013.
- Augustus, Ekphrasis, and the Shield of Aeneas, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Winner 2012.
- The simple sacral dimple: diagnostic yield of ultrasound in neonates, published in Pediatric Radiology.
- About Me