|Office ||MS 3903
|Office Hours ||Math 32BH: Thursday 10a - 11a|
Math 210B: Tuesday 10a - 11a
Both: Tuesday 11a - 12p
|E-Mail ||iacoley at math dot ucla dot edu
- Research Interests
- Derivators and Homotopy Theory
- Hermitian and Algebraic K-Theory
- Homological Algebra
- Papers and Presentations
- An explicit construction of an expander family, Northwestern University Undergraduate Honours Thesis.
- Abelian Patterns and Periods, UNC Greensboro REU Presentation.
- A presentation on the classification of root lattices from the view of analytic number theory. (PDF File)
- Lecture notes from a GSO talk I gave on the Riemann Hypothesis. (PDF file)
- Homework/Notes (Caveat lector! May contain errors, especially when noted.)
- Non-mathematical Papers
- Virgil's Aeneid in Neronian Literature, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Honourable Mention 2013.
- Augustus, Ekphrasis, and the Shield of Aeneas, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Winner 2012.
- The simple sacral dimple: diagnostic yield of ultrasound in neonates, published in Pediatric Radiology.
- About Me