|Office ||MS 5243
|Office Hours ||12 - 1pm Tuesday, in MS 6118|
11am - 12pm Thursday, in MS 6943
|E-Mail ||dlaackman at math dot ucla dot edu
- Research Interests
- Algebraic Groups
- Cohomological Invariants
- Algebraic K-Theory
- Logic Puzzles
- Papers and Notes
- Degree Three Cohomological Invariants of Reductive Groups, Published in
Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, 91, (2016), no. 3, 493 - 518.
- Problems on Hyperreal Numbers
- The Cantor-Schroeder-Bernstein Property in Categories, University of Chicago REU paper.
- I co-wrote the Mathcamp Puzzle Hunt in 2013, 2015, and 2016. These are a few of the puzzles I'm most proud of.
- The Largest JC-Run Hall of Mirrors Lying on Southern Colby Campus, a mix of liars and truthtellers with spatial logic from the 2013 Puzzle Hunt
- Droid Maintenance, a finite automata puzzle from the 2015 Puzzle Hunt
- Mise En Place, a rebus crossword from the 2016 Puzzle Hunt
- About Me
- My CV (Updated October 2017)