David Jekel's Teaching / Tutoring
David Jekel's home page
TA for Math 131B with Alpar Meszaros.
Office hours Monday 2:00 - 2:50 and Tuesday 10:00 - 11:00.
- Overview: I love mathematics and enjoy working with students.
- Subjects: Calculus, analysis, linear algebra, discrete math, abstract algebra, differential equations, other college math.
- Experience: Four years as a TA (see below) and over 140 hours as a private tutor.
- Availability: I will be out of town March 4 - 8 and March 23 - April 1.
- Location: Prefer to meet on UCLA campus in my office (Math. Sci. 2953), but am also able to drive to locations in West LA / Santa Monica.
- Rates: Depend on subject, will be comparable to other graduate student tutors.
- Contact: email@example.com
Teaching Assistant at University of Washington
- Math 134/5/6 Honors Calculus in 2013-2014.
- Math 334/5/6 Honors Calculus / Analysis in 2014-2015.
Teaching Assistant at UCLA
- Several quarters experience tutoring in the Student Math Center.
- Math 33A Linear Algebra, Fall 2015 and Winter 2016.
- Math 131A Analysis, Spring 2016.
- Math 131B Analysis, Fall 2016, Winter 2017, and Winter 2019.
- Math 275A Probability (Graduate), Fall 2016.
- Math 61 Discrete Structures, Fall 2017.
- Math 33B Differential Equations, Winter 2018.
- Decimal expansions of rational numbers note
- Review of complex numbers worksheet
- Compactness in metric spaces notes
- Uniform continuity in metric spaces notes
- Exchanging limits and integrals worksheet