David Jekel's Teaching / Tutoring
David Jekel's home page
I will be available to tutor college mathematics starting January 4, 2018. Ienjoy working with students, and I have four years experience as a TA in the subjects listed below. My rates will be comparable to other graduate student tutors. I prefer to meet on the UCLA campus in my office (Math. Sci. 2953), but will consider offers at other locations on a case by case basis. I will likely be available during the summer in 2018.
Contact me at email@example.com
Teaching Assistant at University of Washington
- Math 134/5/6 Honors Calculus in 2013-2014.
- Math 334/5/6 Honors Calculus / Analysis in 2014-2015.
Teaching Assistant at UCLA
- Several quarters experience tutoring in the Student Math Center.
- Math 33A Linear Algebra, Fall 2015 and Winter 2016.
- Math 131A Analysis, Spring 2016.
- Math 131B Analysis, Fall 2016 and Winter 2017.
- Math 61 Discrete Structures, Fall 2017.
- Math 33B Differential Equations, Winter 2018.
- Review of complex numbers worksheet
- Compactness in metric spaces notes
- Uniform continuity in metric spaces notes
- Exchanging limits and integrals worksheet