|Office ||MS 2943
|E-Mail ||chenwb at math .ucla .edu
- About Me
- Hi! I'm a Ph.D. student at UCLA, under the supervision of Itay Neeman.
- I am interested in set theory, specifically the combinatorics of singular cardinals.
- My Curriculum Vitae
- Tight stationarity and tree-like scales. (submitted).
- (with I. Neeman) Square principles with tail-end agreement. (accepted to Archive for Mathematical Logic).
- (with C.Y. Ku) An analogue of the Gallai-Edmonds Structure Theorem for non-zero roots of the matching polynomial.
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B (2010), 100 (2), 119-127.