### Bon-Soon Lin
UCLA Mathematics Department
Office: MS 3973
**Research and Interests:**
* Enumerative and bijective combinatorics; generating functions.
* Planar structures; triangulations.
* Combinatorial methods in algebra, geometry, analysis, and number theory.
**Office Hours:** Summer Wednesday 4pm, Friday 10am (MS 3973 / 3974).
**Currently Teaching:** Graduate bootcamp (analysis and linear algebra) (Summer 2018)
* Math 180 Graph Theory for Prof. D. Yeliussizov. (Spring 2018)
* Math 184 Enumerative Combinatorics for Prof. I. Pak. (Winter 2018)
* Math 135 Ordinary Differential Equations for Prof. O. Ben Neria. (Fall 2017)
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. N. Bhaskhar. (Summer 2017)
* Math 115A Linear Algebra for Prof. O. Ben Neria. (Spring 2017)
* [Examples Sheet](./files/115A-spring2017.pdf).
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. J. Chanussot. (Winter 2017)
* [Course log](./files/33A-winter-2017.html)
* Math 115A Linear Algebra for Prof. A. Manion. (Fall 2016)
* [Examples Sheet](./files/math115a-examples-sheet.pdf).
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. O. Ben Neria. (Spring 2016)
* [MT1 Solution](./files/33A-mt1-solution-spring-2016.pdf). [Review Practice MT2 Examples Sheet](./files/33A-mt2-review-practice-spring-2016.pdf) and [some answers to the ones we didn't go over.](./files/33A-mt2-review-practice-spring-2016-ans.pdf) [Review Sheet for Final](./files/33A-final-review-sheet-spring-2016.pdf) and [some answers to the ones we didn't go over.](./files/33A-final-review-sheet-spring-2016-ans.pdf)
* Math 3B Calculus for Prof. P. Greene. (Winter 2016)
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. O. Ben Neria.(Winter 2016)
* [A review sheet](./files/33A-review-sheet-winter-2016.pdf). [A topics list](./files/33A-list-of-topics-winter-2016.txt).
* Math 3A Calculus for Prof. P. Greene. (Fall 2015)
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. D. Penneys. (Fall 2015)
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. D. Weisbart. (Spring 2015)
* Math 33A Linear Algebra for Prof. T. Brown. (Winter 2015)
* Math 1 Pre-Calculus for Prof. T. Sinclair. (Fall 2014)
* May 2018 Map coloring theorems, and graphs on higher genus surfaces.
* February 2018 Equiareal triangulations, and Monsky's theorem.
* November 2017 Points on a plane -- Combinatorial geometry of planar point sets.
* May 2017 Enumeration of unlabeled structures with symmetry.
* March 2017 Enumeration of labeled trees.
* June 2016 Chromatic symmetric functions.
![City over water. -B](./city-over-water-600.jpg)