I have a three-year postdoc at UCLA. Here is my CV. I completed my PhD in 2010 with Henri Gillet at UIC.
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Mathematics
520 Portola Plaza, Box 951555
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1555
Office: MS 6617D
Phone: (310) 825-3068
Email: antieau at math.ucla.edu
Research Interests: The Brauer group, classifying spaces of compact Lie groups, and applications of derived algebraic geometry.
Publications and Preprints:
- B. Antieau, Caldararu's conjecture on abelian categories of twisted sheaves, submitted.
- B. Antieau, A local-global principle for the telescope conjecture, submitted.
- B. Antieau, Etale twists in noncommutative algebraic geometry and the twisted Brauer space, submitted.
- B. Antieau and D. Gepner, Brauer groups and etale cohomology in derived algebraic geometry, submitted.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, On the classification of principal PU_2-bundles over a 6-complex, submitted.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, Unramified division algebras do not always contain Azumaya maximal orders, submitted.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, The topological period-index problem over 6-complexes, submitted.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, Serre-Godeaux varieties and the etale index, Journal of K-theory 11 (2013), no. 2, 283-295.
- B. Antieau, D. Gepner, and J. M. Gomez, On the uniqueness of twisted K-theory, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, The period-index problem for twisted topological K-theory, submitted.
- B. Antieau, On a theorem of Hazrat and Hoobler, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), no. 8, 2609-2613.
- B. Antieau, A. Ovchinnikov, and D. Trushin, Galois theory of difference equations with periodic parameters, to appear in Comm. Algebra.
- B. Antieau, Cech approximation to the Brown-Gersten spectral sequence, Homology, Homotopy and Applications 13 (2011), no. 1, 319-348.
- B. Antieau, Cohomological obstruction theory for Brauer classes and the period-index problem, Journal of K-theory 8 (2011), no. 3, 419-435.
- B. Antieau, The spectral index of Brauer classes, PhD thesis (2010), UIC. [pdf].
Slides and videos:
Recent Past Conferences:
10-14 June 2013: Conference on torsors, nonassociative algebras and cohomological invariants, Fields.
28 May - 1 June 2013: Homotopical methods in algebraic geometry, USC.
8-12 April 2013: Interactions between noncommutative algebra, representation theory, and algebraic geometry, MSRI.
25 February - 1 March 2013: Brauer groups and obstruction problems, AIM.
6-10 August 2012: 10th Brauer group conference, Pingree Park, Colorado.
23-27 July 2012: Algebraic topology: applications and new directions, Stanford.
16-21 July 2012: Advances in K-theory summer school, Stanford.
11-15 June 2012: Virginia conference on algebraic topology, UVA.
12-16 December 2011: International workshop on motives, Tokyo.
22-25 March 2011: K-Theory and motives on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Andrei Suslin, UCLA.
17-21 January 2011: Deformation theory, patching, quadratic forms, and the Brauer group, AIM.