The UBS Investment Banking Workshop is a series of rigorous training sessions and events designed to prepare rising juniors for summer analyst recruiting at investment banks. Apart from covering topics from Investment Banking Spring Training in greater detail (i.e resume writing, networking tactics, interview techniques, and corporate finance skills), the Workshop offers one-to-one mentorship by workshop alumni, mock interviews, and compilation of resume books that will be sent to firms. Kicking off in the Spring and lasting until the end of Fall, UBS provides these 25 pre-selected students with the opportunity to interact with various firms in a much smaller, more personal setting.
Past firm participation includes: Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Citi, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Moelis & Co., Houlihan Lokey, Imperial Capital, and more.
- Applicants must be heading into their JUNIOR year of college, or otherwise be available to graduate and begin full time in 2019
- All majors with at least a 3.3 cumulative UCLA GPA are welcome to apply
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in investment banking after graduation
- Familiarity with the three main financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement), accounting techniques, and key valuation methodologies
- In-depth understanding of corporate finance, as demonstrated through coursework and work/internship experience
- Upload your 1-page Resume on BruinView (include any incoming summer positions)
- Upload your unofficial transcript on BruinView
- Bruinview ID: 947207 (UBS Investment Banking Workshop 2017)
- Applications open 05/15/17
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: 11:59pm PST on 05/19/17
- Selected candidates will be required to attend in-person interviews conducted by the UBS IB Committee during the week of 05/20/2017 to 05/27/2017