This scholarship offers full-tuition funding (less financial aid, grants and other scholarships) to the selected students, as well as mentorship, work experience, public service, and international exposure. Scholarship recipients are provided a paid internship at AB InBev over their four year academic career. Internships are in the following areas: Sales, Marketing, IT, Innovation, Supply Chain, Brewery Operations, Disruptive Growth and More!
- First and second-year students in Engineering, Science or Business related field.
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA each semester during your 4 year college career
- Full-time enrollment (12 semester hours) each semester during your 4 year college career
- Must file FAFSA each year of your four year college career and have an EFC under $40,000/yr
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- May 7, 2017