|Office ||6617D Math Sciences Building
|Office Hours || M 9-10, W 10-11, R 4-5
|E-Mail ||hendricks at math .ucla .edu
|Phone ||310 825 3068
- Teaching, Spring 2016
- Math 131A: Analysis MWF 8-8:50 in MS 5147. The course website is here.
- For my past teaching, please see here.
- I am interested in low dimensional topology, symplectic geometry, and knot theory, particularly knot homology theories and categorification. Most of my research deals with equivariant versions of Floer-theoretic invariants.
- My research is partly supported by an NSF Grant DMS-1506358.
- Kristen Hendricks, A rank inequality for the knot Floer homology of double branched covers. Algebraic & Geometric Topology 12 (2012), 2127 - 2178.
- Kristen Hendricks, Localization and the the link Floer homology of doubly-periodic knots. Journal of Symplectic Geometry, 13 (2015), 545-608. (Published version)
- Kristen Hendricks, A spectral sequence of the Floer cohomology of symplectomorphisms of trivial polarization class. International Mathematics Research Notices 2016;
(Published version) (arXiv link)
- Kristen Hendricks and Ciprian Manolescu, Involutive Heegaard Floer homology. Submitted.
- Kristen Hendricks, Robert Lipshitz, and Sucharit Sarkar, A flexible construction of equivariant Floer cohomology and applications. Submitted. (arXiv link)
- About Me